DESIGNS OPTIMIZED FOR MANUFACTURING
Years of design experience enable our designers to design tools for manufacturing and ensure that customers are able to use them exactly as intended.
Engineering is a critical first step to any project and the foundation for the project’s overall success. Our engineering staff is made up of degreed engineers and industry-trusted designers that have the skills and experience to design innovative tools for some of the most complex and intricate parts that the industry has to offer. Cost savings is a must and with our usage of proper material selection and smart design strategies, we ensure that tool function and project budget are maintained.
- Application Specific Material Selection
- Optimization for Tool Purpose
- Ergonomic Considerations
- Longevity and Minimal Maintenance
- Customer Specification & Input Centered
- Adherence to OEM Standards and Practices
- Product Design & Realization
- CATIA V5 or PTC ProEngineer/Creo, and all other platforms and software
- Model Based Definition (MBD)
We Can Work With Your:
- Design approval process
- Design Reviews
- Design Milestones
What technologies do we support? > Vector believes the use of the latest technology to be one of the core...
What do I need to get my project started? > We generally require a statement of work or product description...
What industries do we support? > Although aerospace and plastic tools make up the majority of our business...